|Chronological and Political Information|
|Era||Rise of the Empire Era|
Almec was a male Human Mandalorian from the planet Mandalore, and a member of the peaceful New Mandalorian faction. During the Clone Wars, Almec served in the New Mandalorian government as Prime Minister, taking up residence in the New Mandalorians' domed capital city of Sundari. A supporter of New Mandalorian ruler, Duchess Satine, Almec was a firm believer in the New Mandalorians' peaceful ways and did as he thought best to watch over and represent the interests of Mandalore.
His dedication to his people became his undoing, however, as when Mandalore was cut off from Republic aid, Almec took it upon himself to establish a black market trade network of illicit smugglers to bring much needed goods to the New Mandalorian people. These smugglers poisoned the people of Sundari with slabin-tainted tea, putting numerous children in the hospital. Almec was exposed as the leader of the black market network, and therefore one of the parties responsible for the children's poisoning, and was summarily imprisoned for his crimes.
When Darth Maul took over Sundari around 20 BBY, he broke Almec out of prison and reinstated him as Prime Minister over Armatan after Maul disposed of Pre Vizsla and Almec declaring loyalty to Maul and his Death Watch allies. Following Maul's capture and imprisonment by Darth Sidious, Almec saw to it that Maul was rescued and brought back to the Death Watch.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Academy"
- The Clone Wars: Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless"
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part One (Appears in hologram)
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Three (Mentioned only)
- The Last Jedi (Indirect mention only)