|Chronological and Political information|
|Era||Rise of the Empire era|
|Affiliation||*Galactic Republic (Formerly)|
Faro Argyus was a captain in the Senate Commandos, an elite branch of the Senate Guard, in 22 BBY. Coming from a Tepasi family noted for its honor and loyalty, Argyus was a fifth-generation guard normally stationed on Coruscant. However, after Senator Padmé Amidala managed to capture Trade Federation Viceroy Nute Gunray on Rodia, Argyus was assigned to the Venator-class Star Destroyer Tranquility and tasked with escorting the captured viceroy to Coruscant alongside Jedi Master Luminara Unduli and Padawan Ahsoka Tano.
Unbeknownst to the Republic, Argyus had been bribed by Separatistleader Count Dooku to rescue Gunray from his imprisonment and return him to the Confederacy. Argyus was successful in this task, and he escaped with Gunray in a Republic Consular-class frigate. While aboard, the former Senate Commando boasted to Dooku's assassin Asajj Ventress that his mission had been successful—thereby taking all credit away from Ventress—and that he would report on it to Dooku. Ventress then drove one of her lightsabers into the back of the pilot'sseat and through Argyus's heart, killing him.
- The Clone Wars: Agenda (First appearance)
- The Clone Wars: Departure
- The Clone Wars: Transfer
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cloak of Darkness"
- The Clone Wars: Ambush
- The Clone Wars: Jedi Adventures
- The Clone Wars: Grievous Attacks! (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lair of Grievous" (Episode summary only)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures video game (Mentioned only)