|Mandalorian Super Commando|
|Date Founded||20 BBY|
|Era||Rise of the Empire Era|
The Mandalorian Super Commandos were a group of Human Death Watch soldiers loyal to Darth Maul's Shadow Collective during the Clone Wars. After Maul killed Pre Vizsla and claimed his opponent's place as leader of Death Watch, the soldiers who supported him altered the design of their armor to reflect their new allegiance to the Dathomirian Nightbrother, in contrast to Bo-Katan Kryze's supporters who refused to accept an outsider. As a result, Death Watch was divided between the Mandalorian Super Commandos and Kryze's Nite Owls.
In 20 BBY, following the death of Pre Vizsla who was killed by the Shadow Collective leader Darth Maul during a duel for leadership as part of the Mandalorian tradition, many members of Death Watch pledged allegiance to the Sith Lord, who had full control over Mandalore and 2,000 neutral systems during the Clone Wars. However, his status as Vizsla's successor was disputed by Bo-Katan Kryze, who refused to accept Maul as leader of Mandalore and led the Nite Owls to stand against the outsider and the Mandalorian Super Commandos, leading to a second civil war in the Mandalorian capital city of Sundari.
- The Clone Wars: Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless"
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part One
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Two
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Three
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Four
- Star Wars Rebels – "Visions and Voices" (Helmet Only)